A Real Trader Review
- Low spreads, Easy-to-use platform, Good customer support, Solid trading platform, Good transaction reporting, Mobile platform
- Bottom Line:
- Yes, I would recommend this to a friend
- I am basing this review on my personal experience with two other known brokers aside from hotforex
- I am not much of a bonus person, and just to remind traders, bonuses is not just to double your money, veteran traders use bonuses for equity and leverage purposes and usually associated with smaller investments, it comes with conditions so make sure to ready the terms first and how it works.
- Spreads on EURUSD are on an average around 1.5-1.9 which is really small compared to some 2.2-2.5 pips with them so called known big brokers, scalping is indeed allowed with no restrictions except for for arbitrage which is never allowed with any broker anyway, hedging is ok. Note I am a position trader, rarely do i scalp but when i do on the 15M and 30M i do not encounter problems.
- max time it took hotforex to process my withdrawal is 2 working days, usually its a lot less. it never fails.